0.50 ADNZ Points
0.50 Licensed Building Practitioner - Design 1 Points
0.50 Licensed Building Practitioner - Design 2 + 3 Points
She describes herself as a tech wonderer, risk taker, people enthusiast, co-designer, book connoisseur, kindness promoter, public speaker and employee activist.
Questions that we cover in this podcast with Pia:
- Springload makes beautiful, usable, useful digital products and experiences that enable change for good. What are some of the things that you’re working on?
- What exactly does a People Experience Director do?
- How does design change when you put people at the heart of your strategy?
- We’re getting pretty used to hearing cautionary tales about technological advancements – from the dangers of social media to the loss of jobs due to automation. What are some good news stories about the spaces where humanity and technology meet?
- You have deep experience in Diversity & Inclusion frameworks through previous roles at Meridian and Kiwibank. What are some of the most meaningful improvements you’ve seen or implemented in the D&I space?
- Curiosity plays an important role in your work. Has your open-minded and adaptive approach ever lead to any surprising results?
- You’re also Co-Founder of Canary Collective, a non-traditional consultancy which supports organisations to build a positive and inclusive culture. What are some of the things that business leaders should be focusing on if they want to prioritise the health and wellbeing of their people?
- You’re a self-described “kindness promoter”. What are some of the ways you’re embodying this and how can the rest of us foster greater compassion in our lives and communities?
- What’s next for you?
- Any calls to action? How can people learn more and connect with your work?