10.00 NZ Registered Architects Board Points
We talk to Barcelona-based Architect and AI Specialist Oana Taut is the CEO and Founder of BuildFlow AI which employs AI and Performative Design to empower real estate developers to make value-based design decisions in record time.
Questions we answer in this podcast:
- BuildFlow AI is delivering AI solutions that respond to the real needs of real estate developers. How are you changing the way the way industry professionals make and implement design decisions?
- What are some of the key advantages of AI-Driven and Performative Design compared with more traditional design practices?
- How has your background as an Architect helped to inform your work with BuildFlow AI?
- One of the services you offer is overnight feasibility studies and concept designs for any site, anywhere. How are you able to deliver this?
- In addition to maximising design efficiencies, how can AI de-risk complex projects and add value?
- How is BuildFlow AI helping developers make more environmentally conscious choices for their builds?
- You’re currently working on developing collaborative partnerships with architects to showcase their product collection on the BuildFlow AI platform. How does this work?
- Alongside your professional practice, you’re also a dedicated AI researcher and Faculty at Institute of Advanced Architecture of Catalonia’s Future Cities Design Studio. What kinds of ideas and technologies are you exploring with your students?
- What’s next for you and BuildFlow AI?
- Any calls to action? How can people learn more and connect with your work?