10.00 NZ Registered Architects Board Points
Häfele is an international company providing hardware and fitting systems and electronic access control systems.
Questions we answer in this podcast with Simon Lount, General Manager Sales & Marketing, Hafele.
- How do Häfele products provide better living conditions for building occupants through function, movement and space-saving?
- You’re known as innovators in lighting systems, mainly in the kitchen and cabinet sector. How are you bringing new technologies into your work with elements like app technology and smart devices?
- Some listeners might not realise that your range extends beyond the kitchen. What are you providing for the rest of the home and office?
- Can you talk a bit about how you’re supplying the commercial and project channel with architectural solutions including door hardware and access control systems?
- You recently participated in the interzum trade show in Koeln, Germany, as well as the Design Show in Melbourne. What highlights were you able to share?
- You’re celebrating your 100th anniversary this year. Any reflections you’d like to share from a century in business?
- What’s next for Häfele?
- Any calls to action? How can people learn more and connect with your work?